Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 26, 2010

The Purpose

I feel weird. I am going to be considered a Blogger after this. Why would I do something I felt was silly? Courtesy. Necessity. All of the above. Basically, I have tons of thoughts on political things and news in the world. I am moving them here so that I am not forcing them down anyone's throat on Facebook. I can keep things friendly there. If someone reads this, it is of their own choosing. I promise to not delete any comments to my postings. This is about discussion and education. I ask that you keep it clean, if at all possible. I can learn things as well. And please don't assume that you will know exactly how I feel about something going on in the world. I might surprise you! And I might hear a good argument and have to re-think my position, if I have one. I may just write on this thing and be talking to myself. We will see. I don't have any expectations of this blog except to get some of my thoughts written down.

No comments:

Post a Comment