Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Back to blogging

I have decided it's time to take my thoughts back to blogging. I have stopped following all of the activities and goings-on with Facebook. I still have lots and lots of thoughts on the world today, but I don't want to feel like I am subjecting everyone to them without giving them the choice of whether or not they want to read them. So, I have decided to give this blogging thing another shot. I can post my thoughts, then forward it on to FB and Twitter and let folks decide for themselves if they actually care what I have to say. So, to the 3 or 4 people who might read this, I thank you for being bored. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'll read, and follow! Love blogging. I quit for a while, but I'm back! Looking forward to reading yours...

    ReplyDelete